Associate or Sr. Associate, Quality Control
The Associate/ Sr. Associate, Quality Control will work in the Clinical T-cell Manufacturing (CTCM): Product Development department as part of the Clinical Development team reporting to the Director, Analytics. The successful candidate will be involved in developing, optimizing, and performing analytical methods for lentiviral vectors and T cell products.
Responsibilities include the development and execution of analytical test methods on lentiviral vectors and quality control test methods on T cell products.
- Performs in-process and quality control release testing and generates reports on final T cell products and/or lentiviral vectors.
- Participates in designing and executing experiments for test method qualification and validation for T cell products and/or lentiviral vectors.
- Drafts and reviews technical documents including analytical protocols, test methods, and qualification reports.
- Participates in designing and executing stability studies for T cell products, lentiviral vectors and other key materials, such as detection reagent.
- Performs data analysis and reports results to internal team.
- Qualification of raw material, in-process material, and critical clinical reagents.
- Responsible for generating SOP and providing maintenance on QC equipment.
- Manage inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry or related experiences.
- Hands-on experience with cell-based assays, ELISAs, viral transduction, flow cytometry and qPCR preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot when problems arise and contribute to design of follow-up experiments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
For the best fit, the candidate should be a fast learner who is detail-oriented and results-driven with outstanding organizational skills, and a team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills and capable of working collaboratively with colleagues. The candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities and willing to take additional responsibilities outside of initial job description.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume or CV and cover letter via JobScore at www.eurekatherapeutics.com/careers or scan the QR code below. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
Eureka Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status, veteran status, medical conditions, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by law.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any employees at Eureka Therapeutics prior to having a signed agreement.
December 5, 2023
5858 Horton Street Suite 370, Emeryville, CA 94608
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries