Field Application Scientist (life science)
PreciGenome is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, San Jose, California, USA. At PreciGenome, we have been focusing on developing LNP synthesis system, analytical instruments, PCR assays, and IVD systems based on our microfluidic platforms and solutions for researchers and designers. Our technology enables rapid prototyping with high quality and reliable performance for microfluidic, IVD, medical applications.
We are searching for a Field Application Scientist (life science) who will help us expand business in the life science and pharma industry using newly developed cutting edge life science equipment (nanoparticle synthesis systems (Lipid NP, PLGA, etc.), PCR kits and machines, microfluidic systems such as cell culture system, single-cell analysis platform, droplet generator, perfusion system, organ-on-a-chip system, etc).
- Understanding PreciGenome’s products( LNP synthesis instrument for life science, PCR kits & machines, Droplet applications such as single cell sequencing, digital PCR, etc), technologies, and their markets
- Customer development and outreach. Identify, connect and develop PreciGenome’s current and future clients
- Run experiment and test instrument for customers
- Attend shows and exhibitions
- Development and relationship management of strategic partners
- Market definition and analysis
- Gather market intelligence to develop a plan for business growth by researching, qualifying, targeting, and capturing business opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Background in life science technologies, such as bio and pharma (LNP for drug delivery, droplet applications, etc.)
- Advanced degree with a relevant technical degree preferred. PhD degree is a plus.
- 3+ years experience
- Positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to be a significant contributor to a fast-moving team
- Exceptional and persuasive verbal communication skills
- Exceptional written communication including proposal authoring
- Ability to develop and give powerful presentations
- The insight and wisdom needed to select suitable business development pursuits
- Thorough understanding of the market access landscape
- Highly self-motivated
Job Types: Full-time
2176 Ringwood Avenue
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries