Enigma Search Solutions
Sr. Research Associate, Assay Sciences
Enigma Search Solutions is supporting a client in South San Francisco to find a motivated Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to support small molecule discovery efforts.
This individual will be responsible for performing low to medium throughput screens, designing and developing cell-based and biochemical assays, and performing
experiments to understand the mechanism of action of our lead compounds.
- You will conduct low to medium throughput cell-based and biochemical screens using a variety of assay technologies.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing cell-based and biochemical assays to support lead optimization and/or mechanism of action studies.
- You will ensure accurate and consistent recording of experimental methods, materials and results.
- Analyze experimental results, form conclusions, and recommend future experiments.
- Prepare written reports and presentations summarizing experimental and project status.
- B.S., or M.S. (Title will be commensurate) in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry with minimum of 3-5 years of work experience preferably in drug discovery research.
- You are experienced with a variety of laboratory techniques in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry such as mammalian cell culture, transient and stable transfection, Western blot, quantitative RT-PCR, ELISA assays, flow cytometry etc.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work independently
June 30, 2023
South San Francisco, CA
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries