Immune Cell Therapy _ Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate
Overland Pharmaceuticals is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate to join its Immune Cell Therapy research team. The successful candidate will play an important role in shaping enjoyable company culture and in developing cutting-edge and life-saving cell therapies. Overland Pharmaceuticals will offer boundless opportunities, supportive environment, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop allogeneic iPSC-derived NK and T cells cell therapies.
- Develop flow cytometry assays for phenotypic analysis of iPSC-derived NK and T cells.
- Develop assays for functional analysis of iPSC-derived NK and T cells.
- Develop benchmark assays using primary NK and T cells.
- Develop reagents and assays to support CAR binder generation and characterization.
- Maintain organized, detailed records to support internal documentation and regulatory requirements.
- Manage lab operations, such as equipment maintenance and ordering of consumables.
Skills and Competencies
- Must have hands-on experience with human immune cell isolation, phenotypic and functional analysis.
- Experience with immune cells ex vivo activation, viral transduction and expansion is required.
- Ex vivo T or NK cell activity analysis is required. Experience with Incucyte or similar instrument is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with allogeneic CAR-NK or CAR-T is preferred.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting multi-color flow experiments is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with diverse background.
- Ability to collect, analyze and present data during group meetings.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and an ability to adapt to evolving priorities.
- MS or BS in Immunology, Bioengineering, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Molecular Biology, or related fields with over 4 years of immune cell therapy related academic or industry experience.
December 29, 2022
South San Francisco, CA
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries