iPSC Platform_Senior Scientist/Scientist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Human iPSC cell line development for cell therapy.
- Human iPSC cell line characterization and genetic engineering.
- Design and perform experiments; collect, analyze and present data to stake holders.
- Maintain organized, detailed records to support internal documentation and regulatory filing.
- Manage research lab operations, hire and mentor junior scientists.
Skills and Competencies
- Feeder-free human iPSC culture maintenance, expansion, and banking.
- Human iPSC characterization using flow cytometry, fluoresce microscopy, genotyping and qPCR assays.
- Human iPSC single cell sorting and clonal expansion.
- Human iPSC CRIPSR genome editing and CRISPR On/Off-target analysis
- iPSC lentivirus transduction and integrations site analysis using LM-PCR and NGS.
- iPSC differentiation into hematological lineages, such as T and NK cells.
- Understanding of allogeneic CAR-T and CAR-NK cell therapies.
- Proficiency in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting flow cytometric experiments.
- Practical experience in iPSC reprogramming from PBMC or isolated immune cells.
- Experience iPSC related work under cGMP condition is preferred.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with diverse background.
- Collect, analyze and present data to internal teams and external audiences.
- Analyze, interpret and present scientific literature. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A can-do attitude and an ability to adapt to evolving priorities. Able to travel when needed.
- PhD/MS/MEng in Cell Biology, Bioengineering, Immunology or related field. Title and compensation commensurate with skills, achievements, experience and education.
December 29, 2022
San Francisco Bay area
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries