Pharmaron (US) Clinical Services
Senior Statistical Programmer
1. Perform SAS data processes and analysis programming.
2. Works with Statistician and Statistical programmer to assure results are consistent with expectations, and quality control (QC) procedures are followed.
3. Works collaboratively to meet study deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
4. Plans and carefully documents differences between programming results between program developer and Statistical QC programmer.
5. Provided programming support on ISS/ISE and post-submission activities.
6. Provide flexible and rapid response to programming requests.
7. Ensure the consistency and adherence to standards within the project.
8. Confirms that tracking sheets are current for projects, and confirm that results are consistent with earlier generated results.
9. Maintain up-to-date study documentations.
10. Develop, program, test and maintain computer validation/edit checks in SAS.
11. Validate peer programming.
12. Provide technical expertise and support to Data Management team.
13. Routinely interface with cross-functional team members.
14. Participate in regular team meetings and provide input when appropriate.
15. Participate in the programming processes from study start up to database lock. Managing project priorities and timelines.
16. Have good knowledge of statistical terminology, clinical data structure, clinical tests, medical terminology, regulatory standards and protocol designs.
1. BS degree or higher in programming or statistics.
2. SAS Experience in Pharmaceutical or equivalent: >=3 years Oncology experience preferred.
3. Have good knowledge of statistical terminology, clinical data structure, clinical tests, medical terminology, regulatory standards and protocol designs.
4. Strong SAS programming / Macros development / SAS graphs skills.
5. Excellent oral and written skills for cross-site and cross-function collaboration.
6. Dependable, motivated, focused and detail orientated.
7. Ability to take direction as needed and work independently on project when necessary.
8. Capable of managing time effectively and adhering to timelines and project schedule Complementary Skills.
9. Working knowledge of SAS modules and utilities.
10. Ability to develop routines using the SAS Macro Language.
11. Understanding of biotech industry regulatory requirements.
12. Ability to use Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
October 23, 2023
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries