Position Summary: The Account Manager is responsible for the development and achievement of sales in the assigned accounts. Must have science background (genetics and or biology) and reside in OR, NY, CT, CA, PA.
Email resumes to email@example.com
· Develop, establish, and implement an effective sales plan tailored to the assigned accounts to achieve the quarterly and annual sales targets.
· Focus on rapidly developing and growing business in the assigned accounts, including but not limited to lead generation and cold calling.
· Act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant Novogene divisions.
· Maintain current understanding and knowledge of the company’s products and services.
· Must be able to communicate accurately and efficiently with a wide range of professionals within assigned accounts.
· Actively participate and contribute to the team learning and training processes
· Field-based position; about 25% overnight travel required.
· Utilize Salesforce to accurately document and track client related information and sales opportunities.
· Maintain and nurture positive and productive client relationship
· Support account receivable and other client-related functions
· BS degree in life science minimum; advanced degree, newly grads encouraged to apply
· Working knowledge of NGS, genomics, and/or molecular biology
· Prior sales and account management experience in biotech a plus
· Experience in SFDC or other CRM software a plus
· Deep knowledge/network within assigned accounts is a plus
· Independent, self-driven, adaptive, and goal-oriented
We offer: Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits including health and dental insurance and 401k.
*Recruiters and outsourcing companies, please do not contact.
Novogene is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the Novogene nondiscrimination policy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year plus quarterly performance bonus
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
April 25, 2023
Nov. 12th, 2022
The BioPacific Conference is the annual flagship event of the CABS. Our mission is to bring scientists, executives, and bio-pharmaceutical professionals from the Pacific Rim countries together to discuss the latest advances in the world of life sciences, the unprecedented challenges and promises facing the industry, and the breath-taking developments and opportunities in Asia/Pacific countries